Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Penseive

Let me first welcome myself to this wonderful world of BLOGGING!

To start with my introduction - My friends say that they have never met a person as crazy as me. But who cares in me being crazy. I love doing things that strikes me at the moment like going for a long wetty drive on a rainny day or eating maggie late at the night. What fun one has doing such things at the most unruly hours. I am know as a morning Queen (that's just abt my name - Usha) but enjoy being the night owl.

I guess that's enough an introduction about me. So now coming to my Blogging skills - Hey do we need any skills to blog ! Yup and that's - Having thoughts to share and also sharing thought in a way all understand. I am 100% sure that i have got the first one as i keep dreaming the whole time and there's never a break for my thoughts and ideas. My PENSEIVE is ever flowing and can never be completly collected. But regarding the second half - "sharing thought in a way all understand" hmmm....... Guess I need to work on that area in order to excel it. But what is this Forum for that helping me learn while u all gain access to my thoughts.

Hence here's declaring the entry of the most dumbest yet lovable person into the world of blogging.
"Wishing me HAPPY BLOGGING"

1 comment: